Monday, November 7, 2011

Spelling City

It's been over a year now that I discovered Spelling City on the web. I was in a special needs classroom as a para-educator and we used the site with our students. I loved the format and began using the site at home with my boys to review their weekly spelling lists from school.

We began homeschooling this year and now I use this site daily to help them review their spelling words. I have entered in their lists from another phonics program and they use Spelling City to play games and take their tests. I love the format and the available games. The website is easy to navigate and has many tools to help both student and teacher. I love that I can set up assignments for my boys to complete and that it keeps record of their progress. My boys of course love the games. They forget they are actually learning!

I do highly recommend this site! www.spellingcity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment